Live life..

The heart feels extremely heavy...received the news of 3 separate passings within 2 days. Heart-wrenching, but this is reality. Life is truly a huge blessing. And I hope to live it the best I can.

I have often asked myself - Have I done enough for myself, for my children and family? Have I learnt enough? Have I taught my children enough for them to be ready for the future? How can I be the best that I can be? I want to be able to give whatever I can. I want to share or contribute what ever I have. Never mind if it's just some spare time, this little bit of energy, any recipes or thoughts, or maybe just sharing notes or information...hoping very much that these can benefit someone, God Willing.

Let's ask ourselves - Have we hugged and kissed our loved ones today? Have we told our loved ones how much they mean to us? Have we forgiven that someone and moved on? Have we offered good-will prayers to friends and family who are distant from us? Have we said Hello to our neighbours? Have we given thanks to what we have received and to what we have been given? Have we given our best whenever we can....?

Let's live life to the fullest. Breath in and absorb the vast blessings and breath out with gratitude and thanks. We are living on 'borrowed' time...and precious moments click away without waiting for anyone. We cant let it slip by just like that. Life is not about regrets, but about moving forward with an open heart...

____________________________________________________

Sheen Mars is a SAHM who is on a journey of continuous learning. She especially enjoys exploring and sharing her personal thoughts and opinions, as she reflects on her life as a SAHM. Discover more about Sheen's Thoughts at =>> http://missionpossible-sahm.blogspot.com/search/label/Sheen's%20Thoughts


Comments

Popular Posts