Ode To My Son

A straight road lies ahead
Blurred boundaries
Hazy detours

Let me hold your hand

And take you through
This life's journey

Behold the mystic clouds,

Grey and white
Touching the tip of the mountain
After the heavenly shower

Hear the melodious sparrow
 
As it charts the sky
Welcoming the new morning

Smell the aromatic lavender
 
Delicate velvety blooms
Its scent calms and soothes

Taste the sweetness of honey

Antidote of many ails
Gift from the humble bees

Touch the roughness of my hands

And the lines on my face
As I succumb to daily toil and age

Feel the hope in this heart

That accompanies each prayer for you
Avid and earnest

The day will soon arrive

When I will let go of my hand
To let you go on alone

I will see you laugh and smile

And with a heavy heart
I will see you hurt and cry
Be strong and keep your faith
Life presents many wonders  
Beguildes the searching soul

When the world overwhelms you

Seek solace in God
Because unlike me
He will never let you go.


 – Copyright © 2011 http://missionpossible-sahm.com. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact sheen.mars@gmail.com so we can take legal action immediately.

----------------------------------------------------------
Sheen Mars is a SAHM who is on a journey of continuous learning. She especially enjoys exploring and sharing her personal thoughts and opinions, as she reflects on her life as a SAHM. Discover more about Sheen's Thoughts at =>> http://missionpossible-sahm.blogspot.com/search/label/Sheen's%20Thoughts

Comments

Popular Posts