Small Wishes for little Small Me...

 "Not the maker of plans and promises, but rather the one who offers faithful service in small matters. This is the person who is most likely to achieve what is good and lasting."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 
 

Yes..that's me. I'm no CEO or some big name motivator who charges by the thousands of dollars per session, nor am I a successful business person who has extra cash to spare and starts a big name charity foundation. 

I am me, a stay-at-home-mom who has chosen this path but who has not resigned to fate just yet....because I know I am making an impact my own way. 

I hope to be the best mom my kids will ever have, God Willing, and that doesn't mean I'm going to molly-coddle them all the way till they're big enough to leave home. I hope to impart as much life-skill and knowledge that God has bestowed to me  and hope to be their motivator, their support and their good friend. And that no matter how life is for them, they can always come home to me.

I hope to be the best wife and his best friend, and it doesn't mean that I will enslave myself to his every whims and fancies. I know my thoughts and opinions matters and he can rely on me to exchange and bounce ideas with and get my utmost support in his career. And knowing that I'll always be here for him in good times or otherwise, God Willing.

I hope to be a good daughter, and that doesn't mean just showering them with gifts and money. I know that they need my presence and prayers. And I hope God gives me the chance to serve them and be at their beck-and-call whenever I possibly can..

I hope to be a good sister and a good friend, who will listen and reach out to the hearts in need.

I hope to be the best I can, whenever I can, God Willing. And, like how a friend once said, "nothing else matters"..


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheen Mars is a SAHM who is on a journey of continuous learning. She especially enjoys exploring and sharing her personal thoughts and opinions, as she reflects on her life as a SAHM. Discover more about Sheen's Thoughts at =>> http://missionpossible-sahm.blogspot.com/search/label/Sheen's%20Thoughts


Comments

Popular Posts