Down But Not Out!

The rainy season is back. It's been raining in the afternoons almost everyday here. And to add on, we're catching the cold bug too. Both my boys are down with a nasty cough and so am I. I do hope they get well soon, but then sick or not, they seem pretty cheerful, Praise to God. 


Yes, spirits are high and I've got a new recipe that I am currently trying on. I've left some dough to chill in the fridge as I'm typing this! I hope it turns out good so that I can share it here with all you lovely readers. In fact I have a few recipes to try out, each one with its own special traits. 


Wow can't wait! Ok...time to check on the dough.. :)


See you soon!










Sheen Mars is a SAHM who is on a journey of continuous learning. She especially enjoys exploring and sharing her personal thoughts and opinions, as she reflects on her life as a SAHM. Discover more aboutSheen's Thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts