It's the LIEBSTER AWARD! Thank you!



Praise to Almighty, I received an award today. Zara from A Fabric Case has listed Mission Possible: The Stay At Home Mom blog as a recipient. I thank you so much! 

Quoted from her blog "The Liebster award (German for favourite/dearest) is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs they enjoy."


In response I need to pick 5 blogs with followers of less than 200 to recognize their effort in publishing blogs. God willing will do my searching soon :)


My heart-felt thanks to those who have subscribed to MS-SAHM and those who have been following me in my journey even though you're not a subscribed follower. Your presence and comments mean so much to me :)


My Liebster Blog award(s) goes to:


1. Heather from Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Blog . I learn a lot in my spare time from this blog. Such determination and positive outlook to life. The main aim of this blog is to spread awareness of Mesothelioma and I feel that she has been very engaging in writing her experiences down. Thanks so much for this Heather :)


2. Nordzie from Patch N Quilt. Such patience and details in those quilting which I have to salute. I can cook but can't sew, except for mending buttons and simple hems. I'd love to create something someday. I know who to go to!


3. Farahlin from Handmade by FarahLin. I was told that she's a new-comer to the blog-world. But she seem like a pro to me :)


4. Dee.G from Domestic Goddess. She's an entrepreneurial friend of mine who does such lovely custom-made cakes and bags/crafts for friends and family. See her work, and you'll be amazed. And did I mention that she's also a SAHM like me. I wonder where she gets her energy!! You're my inspiration. Way to go sista!


5. Dais from Born in 2000. An 12yr old amateur photographer who simply loves to click away what's in his way. Interesting perspective and yet naive at the same time. I think more comments and feedback would help this young enthusiast bloom and improve. It's a good start Dais, carry on :)


I'd love to add more blogs but will do it the next chance I get, God willing.


Till then, come....Let's be on this journey, together, experiencing the wonderful world of the Stay-At-Home-Mom. It's an adventure!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your award! You deserve it, your blog is delightful and thanks for sharing the recipes with us.

    Thanks for the compliment but don't think I fall under that pro category as I'm still learning the ropes in this whole blogger thing...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! And to you "Job Well Done!". See you and happy blogging :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Do share your thoughts... :)

Popular Posts