INSTANT PRATA TO THE RESCUE

I've found a great tip for those Instant Prata. They make really delicious pastries! I've read some posts about it on a group I joined in Facebook - A group set by a group of homemakers giving tips and ideas of what to cook for the day. I admit, sometimes I'm at lost for what to cook. And I'm so glad to join this group. It's called "Nak Masak Apa....Nak Masak Apa"...translated to "What shall I cook...What shall I cook".

I've experimented with these Instant Pratas. They are really quite tricky to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can use it with any filling to make Pastry rolls or maybe as Pie Crusts. 


I've used tuna, straight from the can and sausages. They taste great. 

Method:
Preheat oven to 190deg.
A baking sheet, lightly greased.

Instant Prata
Egg (beaten)
Filling of choice

You'll need to work one sheet at a time, as these Instant Prata thaws really easily. At the same time, it'll have to be slightly soft so you can work it (roll, fold).

Cut to desired size, shape.

Brush with beaten egg and place the filling. Seal the edges with beaten egg and place on the baking sheet.

Just before baking, brush with beaten egg.

Bake for about 20mins or till pastry crust becomes golden. Cool on a wire rack for about 10 mins before serving. Caution...filling is hot!!


Comments

Popular Posts