NEW PLACE!

It has been awhile since I last updated this blog.

It was hectic and we finally moved to a new neighborhood mid of 2014. 

Alhamdulillah! Such a gem! You can say it was love at first sight. I saw the ad on an online property site and thought we should just have a look at this property. One glance around and we took it straight away. It may be old and much smaller than the previous unit, but it is sufficient for us. Why we moved you may ask? Let's say we wanted a change of air! Yes indeed!

It has been almost year since we moved here and Praises to Allah, it has been good. Most of the furniture in here are already in place and the boys are already accustomed to this new surrounding. We will continue to pray that Allah protect us and bless this new home of ours.

Cooking and Baking?Our kitchen is equipped with only the basics. A simple gas stove, small pieces of cupboards to add on the sink cabinets provided. Well it is very basic, and it is not furnished to the latest design at all - far from it! But it is sufficient :)

And the cooking and baking continues Inshaa Allah. I am still using my old Phillips mixer which I bought in 2000 at a neighborhood swap-meet for AUD20 (believe it or not!). It has the standard whisk and the dough hook. It is really 'rezeki' as it is able to serve me till today. I just finished baking a tray of quick Bread Rolls for lunch using the dough hook.




Old Phillips Cake Mixer.

Yes, and I am still using my old Elba oven, with the s-hook holding the door in place. It is a wonder the oven still works. I kept telling myself, I don't need a new one as this one still works just fine. I have managed to bake some small orders with these 2 trusted tools and I am indeed very grateful.


Just finished baking Quick Bread Rolls for Lunch.

Comments

Popular Posts