NEW ROLE

Hello everyone! Assalamualaikum.

Wow! It's been so long since I've entered a new post here. Last post was in October 2015.

It's been a very exciting 2016 as I have taken on a new role - an entrepreneur.

Previously, I did have a small side business(Online) selling hijabs to family and friends. It did pretty well eversince I started in 2010. But I guess, I have become a little adventurous as age catches on.


As Mr Hubby and I enjoy Indonesian food from the numerous trips we did for our family holidays, we decided to try out selling Indonesian snacks. And that was it. It has been 7+ months now and things are pretty ok. Alhamdulillah. As it (the food) is quite new to the locals (Malaysian), it has managed to catch on the attention of some Indonesians residing here. I am very grateful to be given this opportunity.

Will share more with you soon.

Please continue to share your experience when trying out my recipes. It feels great to know that there are people willing to try them. Thank you for your support.

Love,
Sheen Mars

Comments

Popular Posts