Another one...!

Heheee.....YES! I've got another NEW recipe...this time for Caramel Cake. Slightly different from the one that I made before which is Caramel Sponge (Span Gula Hangus). This new recipe, I was told, will result to a more heavier and dense cake with lots of 'holes' just like a honey comb. In fact, some call it the Honey Comb Cake (Kek Sarang Semut ke Tebuan ??). I hope I'm referring to the same cake...hehee.. Well, feel free to call it what you like. I remember having this for the first time when I was a very young girl at a relative's kenduri (ceremonial cathering), and soon fell in love with the taste. I've been looking for this recipe for a while, and I'm sure this is THE ONE. Will be posting the recipe and the photo up here as soon as I try it out. 

Looking forward :)

Comments

Popular Posts