Thank You For This.. :)

TO ATTAIN THE STATUS OF JIHAD



Rasulullah pbuh has mentioned that a woman engaged in her household duties attains the position of fighting in the path of Allah (Jihad).

I'm so grateful and so glad to be able to carry out my duties. No doubt it's not a 'dream job' but I know deep inside it is honourable and worth mentioning anytime. Still, I'm sad to find a few who disregard the importance of the this 'job', as they choose to readily outsource the basic tasks of raising their children and completion of house-hold chores. I do respect the decisions that some women make and I hope we'll continue to receive guidance from Him, Ameen.

Thank you Almighty for what's been given to me. I am truly blessed.


Sheen Mars is a SAHM who is on a journey of continuous learning. She especially enjoys exploring and sharing famous quotes that adds meanings to life, as she reflects on hers as a SAHM. Discover more at Sheen's Selected Quotes.

Comments

Popular Posts